Around the Bay Bus
Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
ptbopat
Posted on: 2016/10/12 21:11
Just popping in
Around the Bay Bus
Around the Bay 2017 takes place on March 26, 2017. Once again, I'd like to make arrangements for a bus for Peterborough runners if there is enough demand. The race includes the historic "Older than Boston" 30k, 5k, and 2-Person and 3-Person relays. All categories area available currently.

The bus would be a 54 seat highway coach, leaving Peterborough at 5:45 am and arriving in Hamilton at 8 am for the race, and returning to Peterborough by approximately 5:30 pm. Each person is responsible for their own registration, and I will arrange for packet pickups for the group and will have them on the bus.

The Bus cost of $1400 is a shared cost, and we need a minimum 20 runners to express interest in order to keep the cost below $70 per person. Last year's cost came in at $45 with approx. 30 participants.

If you are reasonably certain you will go, please contact me at pmccart55@gmail.com prior to December 31, so that I can determine if there is enough interest. Final cost per person will be determined at the end of January based on committed numbers at that point, but will be no more than $70.

thanks
Pat
ptbopat
Posted on: 2016/11/21 12:19
Just popping in
Re: Around the Bay Bus
As of November 21, the ATB bus is fully reserved....thanks for your support for the race, everyone. The level of interest is unusually high compared to the past 3 years. I am trying to confirm a 56 seat coach vs 54 , and if i can, there will be 2 more spots.. .it is also possible that some who are reserved may decide not to go. I will maintain a wait list for those possibilities.

If you are reserved and decide not to go, please let me know right away.

Pat
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic |

Register To Post

Peterborough's Running & Multisport Store